I am thinking back in my work experience many jobs ago to one particular temporary job that I worked at in Seattle. Out of all the Jobs I worked at was not just crazy but for me this felt like a most frightening experience.
The two day job was at the Starbucks corporate office. The person in question was a supervisor. She was tall, overweight, possessed hazel green eyes that seemed somewhat possessed and she was a fruitcake to the highest degree!
This crazy lady had an obsession with singer Clay Aiken. For those of you not familiar with who that is, Clay Aiken had placed first or second on that show American idol way back in it’s earlier seasons.
The Supervisor had it bad for this singer, here is a list of what I noticed and see if you all out there don’t think that this lady was several cards shy of a full deck.
- Clay Aiken Posters pasted everywhere within the dept. On cabinet doors, inside cabinet doors, on the copier machine, above the coffee machine ( at Starbucks we got free coffee)
- There were Clay Aiken posters on the ceiling!
- Where ever there was space, or a nook, alcove, there was a good ole picture of C.A. smiling up at me
- Also he was on her wallpaper on the computer.
- Inside both of her forearms? Yup you guessed it tattooed on both the name Clay on one on the other Aiken. CREEPY! This broad was all kinds of crazy and should have had her own special padded room at the states psychiatric hospital. FRIGHTENING! A few summers back I saw the creepy troll on a bus headed to Fremont, it was all I could do to NOT scream in terror & run like hell off that bus! As I was getting off she was coming right behind me. If you happen to run into this psycho RUN!
- That job took the cake! Only in Seattle. Oh one last thing, this broad had a lot of enablers, all of those co workers acted as if nothing was wrong. Insane.